Thursday, February 12, 2015

Krisis...

Assalamualaikum & hello!

How are you? Hope that you are doing fine. I miss you guys, so that's why I wrote this.

Just to tell you, I am not doing so good these past few days.

I always thought when we are in pain, it's better to swallow all of it, to not admitting it to yourself, or at least to not mutter it out loud, because somehow by doing those, it will somehow let you be consumed & affected by the things itself, which I don't like, because I am gonna let myself be affected by it. But they say, the first thing to do to get help is admitting (at least to yourself) that there is something wrong...

Friends, is it normal for a person my age to still be thinking about how would I like to see myself, those who-am-I kind of stuff? Is it normal for me to still figuring who I want to be & things that I wish I did? Is it normal to still be uncertain of how my future is gonna turn out?

Please, doakan yang baik-baik untuk saya. I'm gonna go figure out my future. #gelap

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment