Sunday, November 9, 2014

Aku tanya "Apa Khabar..."

Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum & good morning everybody. 
Hope that whoever is reading this is in the best of health, amin.

So, I started to write again. Hah... 

I just actually finished my end-of-block 1 examination, 8 subjects altogether, yeah. Put some efforts into it & I feel quite OK in answering. I mean, I don't leave the space empty, haha, that's the important thing. Man, I feel stupid if I have to return the question paper empty, I did it before & I didn't like the way I feel afterwards, so, I don't want to do it again, haha. Anyway...

Life is just OK now. I'm in my final year now & insyaAllah, I'll be graduating in just about 9 months time & God knows how time flies! I'm still struggling with my clinical requirements, you know, dentures to be constructed, tooth to be canal-treated & minor oral surgery to be done. I'm not even close in finishing any of it, so, I'm very worried about it. This past 3 months has not been really great or productive. My aim was to not let any clinic passed by without doing any treatment, but you know, sometimes this thing is beyond us. Patient cancelling appointment in the last minute, children crying or just shutting their mouth during treatment, dentures need to be redo & many more. May Allah ease insyaAllah...

Some of my dear friends who started dentistry in the same batch as me have graduated last month. I had the chance to go see them during the convocation. Although it was very tiring & took up my weekend, it wasn't really happy because I was sooo genuinely happy for them! Oh, I am just sooo proud & I know that they are going to give 'em hell outside, hahaha. Convocation is always an inspiring thing to me, so, being there was a good thing for my motivation in my study, oyeah.


We have to move in to new building here in the campus. It's been about 2 weeks or so now. I'm quickly adjusting to it but somehow it feels like I'm back in high school again. Sebabnya, sebelum ni tinggal kat single room & sekarang kat bangunan baru ni, kena tinggal 4 orang satu bilik, jadi, macam tak best sket hahaha. Tak ada lah, sebelum ni I can just make noises & stay up late or whatever, tapi sekarang, kena fikir untuk tak sakitkan hati roommates & so. I don't think I'm good in keeping people happy, because if I'm started to be really concern about it, I just let it consume me too much, so, haha. It's complicated right, but, that's life, dude! Anyway... I'm really gonna miss my old room. There's sooo much memories made in that room. That was pretty much my 'cave' whenever I'm feeling sad or anything. So, it's one of those places that I'm definitely gonna remember along the way.

Nak meninggalkan Horcrux kat sini ala-Voldemort boleh? Haha...


I make some new friends & I'm really happy about it. It's a big deal for me because somehow these past few years, I tend to push people away & only let in people who are very close to me, of fear of being hurt or not understood. But I learned now that that's not always the case, because it turns out, people who are the closest to you who will actually hurts you the most. Funny huh? But that doesn't happen with everybody though, so, no worries haha... Anyway, I like to know people, to listen to their stories, to see how they see the world, so, knowing somebody new is definitely an interesting thing for me. It's just awesome to know that people can be so similar to us as they are so different, so yeah, hope I am good enough in keeping them as well.

Oh yeah, please check out my IG (hanihborhan), I put on new pictures almost everyday haha, so, don't worry about I'm possibly being dormant there haha. Somehow, I prefer IG now compared to Blogger/Facebook/Twitter now to express whatever I'm feeling sometimes. I guess the saying 'a picture worth a thousand words' does have some sense to it actually.

Signing off-


1 comment:

  1. wow entry omputih.. menganga kejap baca.. haha.. hanih follow la ig aku jugak.. hehe

    ReplyDelete