Sunday, June 15, 2014

Yeah, I'm back!

Hello everybody!

Oh my, lamanya tak post entry baru kat sini! Yup, last entry was on 19th of March. Tu pun Wordless Wednesday je, macam entry sebelum tu jugak. Haih.

Well, tak ada mood sangat sebelum ni untuk menulis. Tak ada sebab lain kalau bukan sibuk & stress dengan hal2 akademik & klinikal kat sini. 

As a 4th year dental student here in KOD (& other Dental schools, I'm sure), everyday life was all about the clinical requirements. Go & ask every dentist about their college life, matters about requirements cannot be missed. We started worrying about requirements from the 3rd year, because that was when we started our clinical training on the real patients. It gets worse when we're in the 4th year because we have to pass some certain numbers or percentage (about 70%) of the whole requirements (which is from third year until fifth year) to be eligible to sit for the Promotional Exam which we have to pass to get thru to the final year.

Promotional exam ni macam ujian praktikal lah lebih kurang. Skil klinikal kami diuji, contohnya ujian buat tampalan besar, ujian bagi ubat bius & ujian buat acuan atau ukur gigi untuk buat dentures. Jadi, untuk layak buat ujian ni, kami kena lepas dulu percentage requirements tu. Hah, separuh mati kerja tiap2 hari nak cukupkan requirements. Bila dah cukup, gelisah & stress untuk buat Promotional Exam tu pulak. Nak cari patient yang sesuai, nak book exam date & sebagainya. Seriously, roller-coaster of emotions, like everyday! Rutin biasa, pukul 8 sampai 10 pagi ke kuliah. Pukul 10 sampai ke 5 petang, sibuk di klinik. Oh, bukan boleh balik terus lepas tu tau! Naik lab pulak untuk siapkan gigi palsu... Ye, tiap2 hari macamni. Biasanya kalau balik dari lab pukul 6 petang (atau Maghrib), terus dinner & tidur. Memang dah burnout tak sempat nak study apa2. Sebab tu kalau hari Jumaat tu memang seronok gila sebab dapat rehat sekejap waktu hujung minggu.

So, isn't it a valid reason from me not to write about anything here? (alasan, haha...) Actually, there's so much important moments that I would love to write about. But since it was like months ago, haha... So... No...haha...
___________________________________________________________

Alhamdulillah, no other words can describe how grateful I am to received the results on last Friday that I am eligible to go to the final year.

Final year BDS, here I come! 




#merenungmasadepan
Sweat & tears, not to mention blood, yeah, literally!... I was actually preparing myself for the worst, so when I received the news, I didn't know how to react. Some of my friends told me that I don't look as happy as they would expect. I dunno, haha... Because at the same time, some of my dear friends are tested to not be eligible to be promoted to the final year, so somehow, as much as I am happy, it feels lacking in some way, because there's missing faces in the picture that I had in my mind.

Alas, Allah is The All-Knowing, so He knows best. & I am touched by how strong & composed they all reacted in such situations. My dear prayers go to all of us...

Oh, saya akan b'cuti lama ni! Tak rancang lagi apa nak buat cuti ni. Hmm, mungkin boleh habiskan baca buku2 yang banyak tak t'baca tu? ;p



4 comments:

  1. Be strong! Tak sangka dentist pun begitu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam hi hanih, sory as i just come sur page here in today huhu btw thanks a lot for ur constant supports beb! i saw u everyday in the IG too..tq tau! keep on visiting the page yar n i will keep on updating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sizzling Suzai! Sorry baru had the chance to read & reply to ur comment. Tulah, jarang2 bukak or update blogger lately, hu3... Haha yeah I love reading thru ur blogs & liking ur pictures on Instag... Sebab ada je benda2 menarik u buat haha...

      Thanks for visiting ;)

      Delete