Monday, March 14, 2016

Graduation Part 1

Assalamualaikum & hello there!

Hoping for the best of health for all of you, may you enjoy every second of life to the fullest.

Guys, I am here now bearing good news!

Alhamdulillah, after much struggling, sweat and tears, as the result for my final professional examination was out on the 19th February, I am happy to tell that I have passed all the papers and have now done with my study! 

To those of you who've been following my ups and downs I've poured faithfully here, you'll definitely know how much this means to me. Thank you for all your nice words, kind advices and endless support. 

Truly, the journey in seeking knowledge is not an easy one, I have to admit. I believe, for a person to be blessed with knowledge, sacrifices and compromises are unavoidable. And, when you embarked on a journey, do not give up until you've finally reached your destination. No matter how long it may take, just never ever give up. Don't even have it as an option. No, it's not an option. #enoughsaid

At this moment, I can't help but having to walk down the memory lane to the time where it all started. Those bittersweet memories. Being a dental student, life is especially hard during the clinical times. Requirements & all, right? I have cried many times in those polyclinics, spending most of my day in the fabrication labs finishing dentures, and going back to hostels pass working hours everyday trying to reason with myself of why must I go through all these.

Believe me, there were times when I have no fighting left, feeling lifeless and uninspired. I was not even willing to do it for myself. But then when I think of the ones I love; my mother, my father, and the whole family, I started to realize that I still have something or rather somebody to fight for. Isn't it just plain selfish and self-centered if I just quit and leave everything just because I think I've lost my motivation. If I have no motivation left in me, then I still have to do it, for them. They are my motivation. I learned that, we are too blessed in life to have no motivation to live. And of being an adult, I have to be aware that every action I made is going to affect people's life somehow. 

To my dear juniors especially those in the final year, please please give it all you have! Give it ALL! We can do it!





Sincerely,
Hanih. 


2 comments:

  1. Anep!!!!!! Congratulation... you have survived dental school and you are 'BDS Survivor' ....


    Happy for you... jom mintak kedah~~~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanih, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete