Friday, September 14, 2012

You don't grow young, you grow old.




Sometimes, I wish I never grow up, because the future is never certain & getting old is scary... 

Those responsibilities, those expectations...

Because sometimes I want to be that little kid again, who I used to know many years back... Who only worry about where is his mother in that crowded shopping malls whenever he got lost...

Who only worry about where is his father in that midnight when he have to go to the toilet alone at the back of the house...

He maybe very naive & ignorant of so many things, but he certainly have so much less things to worry about... Those grown-up stuffs...

Sometimes I wish my family will stay young forever... 

That my mother & father will never be old... So that they can stay strong & take care for me forever... It's scary to see those things... Those aging wrinkles on their face, those gray hairs, those back pain, those health problems... "Son, come here, give me a leg massage..." Then you see those things, those same kind of veins that  you see on your grandma's leg... "Oh my, how time flies, my mom's gettin' old...

"Dad, why do you always get sick?..." "It's because I'm old now,son..."

That all my brothers & sister will never grow up, so that they'll be that same sweet & innocent little kids who'll fight over with me on some plastic toys, on who is getting more candy & fried chickens, on whose bicycle can go faster... 

And, don't you miss those times? Those times at primary school, when we brag on each other about whose house is bigger, whose pencil case is coolest, what TV shows we watched the day before...

But all that is never gonna happen, right? It's just impossible. Time moves & it moves forward. It won't stop & it won't turn back. That's how the world goes. 

Only one that stays is The God. He alone.

 "Allah, please help me in appreciating & cherishing all the times,all the people,all the things the good & the bad, that you've given me so that I won't be with those ppl who're ungrateful & forgetful & who're wasting their life in this world. Amin ..."

6 comments:

  1. c0ol..masih ade gambar budak2..aku pnye dah hlang merata anak buah sorok =,='

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha,mesti! Nanti nak tunjuk kat bini,anak2,cucu2,hahaha... Kalau anak buah kau sorok je takapa,jangan depa ambik buat roket sudah...hahaha

      Delete