Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here I Am


Here I am sitting on my thin and not plush foldable sleeping mat that I do not call bed,

Here I am in front of my laptop painfully blinking my partially slanted eyes,

Here I am unlivingly dancing my ten fingers on the keyboard,

Here I am messing the lobes of my brain thinking what should I really do now,

Here I am regretting the nice sip of cold iced-coffee that I had earlier,

Here I am at 1 o'clock in the morning trying very hard to get myself to sleep.

Sigh.

7 comments:

  1. nice entry.. try to get some quality sleep ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!sempat je bermadah b4 tdo eh..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. adzairdawatiakamakdara:tenkiu for your wish,hu3...

    tiefazatie:hahaha...bkn sempat tp menyempat,haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. msredcheesecake:take advantage mcm jahat pulak bunyik...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. umieartoqiemie:milo xsedap...melekit lekit kat tekak rasa...hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete