Monday, May 23, 2011

Quote Quote

Last academic year had been really wonderful & enjoying despite the hard & challenging daily ongoing tasks.
We got to learn 6 exam subjects including other subjects such as the Preventive Dentistry & Pediatric Dentistry.

For me, I really did enjoy all the lectures. Not just because I love the subjects themselves, but I also love to scribble down anything they said that I think was really funny.

So, in the couple of the next entries, I'm gonna posts them here in my blog to share it with you guys.


4 comments:

  1. 'i really did enjoy the lecture' ye anep..? hehehehehe!! i knw what u did last academic year..hahahahahaa =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...tenkiu & sorry abrar sbb selalu & x jemu2 kejut aku wpun kadang2 aku bengang...hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. anep pegang pen mcm org baru blaja tulis. hehe. tp tulisan cantik.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...mana taw tulisan cantik?mana cantik pun...haha

    ReplyDelete