Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May Second - Awesome!!!

Hah, lamanya tak post entry baru. Lately, sangat2 deep in study (laughing to myself now). Peluh sejuk memang selalu je ada celah2 leher ni. Pening kepala...

Despite all that, my birthday last week : May Second, was awesome. At first, I'm kinda sad because before, I always celebrate it with my family back home. As I can remember, there's only a time I had my birthday with my friends while I'm staying at the hostel in Langkawi. Lucky Me!! Usually, my family & I celebrate our birthdays very moderately. There's never any parties, jamuan makan whatsoever. There's no specific events or activities really but my mom usually cook our favourite foods and cake sometimes. It's not much but still, just being with them is the greatest birthday present ever. Alhamdulillah ^_^

So, seriously I don't expect anything sweet for my past birthday especially most of my friends went back home & have holiday. Nonetheless, it's still awesome. That day was really great. I had so many people treat me meals through the whole day. The lunch at the curry house was really great & the BBQ dinner from my housemates was really sweet. A bunch of bujang people cook you dinner was forsure, yes, very sweet, haha...

Presents??A lot... I had it on days even before my birthday. Honestly, I don't usually get anything for my birthday, really, so when people give me anything, it really made me so happy.
Most of the gifts was chocolates, lots of them...

Oh my, I should get back to my Endocrine Physiology notes now...
SYUKRAN BANGAT to all people who made me really delighted that day. Alhamdulillah, my birthday was still a great one although I'm away from my family. Please wish me the best for my studies...Rahimakumullah ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment