Past few days,when I still in my leave-me-alone mood 'cause of the bad exam results, many things I've done to chase away my blue. One of those things was reading this one book titled : 706 Words of Wisdom To Be The Happiest People. This book was authored by the same LaTahzan's Dr. 'Aid Abdullah Al-Qarni. I would like to share some of the kalimatun toyyibah with antum semua :
- Praising Allah all the time comforts the heart, erases sins & solves agonies.
- Keep in mind that with the difficulties, there are facilities & with the sufferings, there are relieves. Life is never static.
- Keep away from hopelessness & pessimism, be optimistic. Be husnuzhaan to Allah & do wait with patience for the goodness & grace from Him.
- The optimistic good fellow will soften your hardships & will open the doors of hopes, otherwise, it is the pessimistic who will make your life dark & horrible.
- Obstacles are not the end of everything, morning always comes after night, so there will always be a solution.