Sunday, January 10, 2010

Huh!!

Alhamdulillah. At last,after arguing & reasoning with myself about this blogging thingy,I somehow have the will to create this blog. I'm actually thinking about creating one last year but keep procrastinating it until this weekend when I really spend almost all of my time doing this although I'm actually busy with rehearsals of a program in which I am one of the subcommittees.


Through this blog,I hope I can connect & share some of my 'buah fikiran' with you guys,improving my languange & writing and also improve myself in other aspects.I'm sure that I'm going to get a lot of good things by this blogging activity,InsyaAllah.Do help me please when I need it and I really appreciate your supportive & constructive comments.


So,happy reading!! =D

5 comments:

  1. waaahhh!!im the 1st person to comment ur new post..hik3...
    happy blogging!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mna shout box..nk jerit pueh x2..haha..congrats 4 da first posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..'sy budak baru belajar' la afif..xtaw nk add pe2 lg..ajaqla aku!!haha =D

    ReplyDelete